Some quickies on the death of E. Gary Gygax. Needless to say he was responsible for an enormous amount of inefficiency in my youth.
- Great essay from the New York Times on his influence.
- Outstanding infographic from the same article. I’m currently in the box “Blogging About Diagrams”
- Wondering why none of the articles about his death are including the E in E. Gary Gygax.
- Wikipedia lets me know the E stood for Ernest. I was guessing Eugene. Also, does the initial “Stand for” or “Stood for” after someone has passed away?
- If you’d like to bring the spirit of youthful inefficiency to your present day desk-bound job visit this compendium of all the original books and materials for D&D.