Hello, I’m Ari Paparo.
SaaS CEO. Ad tech influencer. Father of two. Lifelong New Yorker.
- Professional -> LinkedIn
- Informational -> Blog
- Social -> @Aripap on Twitter
- Videos -> Marketecture.tv interviews
- Podcast -> Marketecture Podcast
I’ve been blogging since the early 2000s (!). I’ve had to move these posts from MovableType to Tumblr and now to WordPress. I don’t post that often anymore, but the archives are interesting.
- In case you’re not aware, I have a very popular podcast — Marketecture
- Old TimeOut NY on Me
- Launching Marketecture.tv
- Web3 for Media and Advertising
- Internet Advertising for Kindergarteners and (part 2)
- Obit for my father, Michael Paparo
- Making Rich Media Scale
- Don’t Look Now Classic Disruption is Taking Place in Advertising
- Obit for my dot com: Getting it Right
- Outdated, but lots of Google Juice: Big List of Blog Search Engines
- Mamma, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Graphic Designers
- Free Kobe!
- Video Ad Serving Standard, VAST 2.0
- A Note from the Google Mailroom